Professional training is absolutely necessary for your safety and continued enjoyment of off-road riding. Too often, new riders think, “I drive a car, it has four wheels. How tough can it be to ride an ATV or SxS?” The truth is that it is drastically different. Like with off-road motorcycles – you need to shift your body to ride ATVs ATV and off-road motorcycle riding require special skills which you can learn, or improve, through training.. SxSs can be ridden in terrain you would never see in a car. The driving and riding skills are much more involved than those used for your automobile.
ATV and SxS course are available through the Canadian Quad Council (CQC). CQC has professional instructors across the country to teach you the safe way to go off-roading.
Program highlights include:
- Most current ATV safety program in Canada
- Most hands-on ATV safety program available
- Based on the well-recognized ATV Safety Institute (ASI) program
- Program enhanced with input from Chief Instructors across Canada
- Supported and endorsed by the Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council and through the Council – all ATV major manufacturers